IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody fish the Wilie today? how was the rvier looking? color?

Did you do any good? many fish caught? any fish caught on the bank?

Thanks!

Z

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody? :whazzup: :whazzup: did nobody fish today? :shrug:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I fished the willie today. Had one takedown and released a wild one. Saw and heard of maybe 12 fish caught all day. Water temp 49 degrees at MC. Clarity not real good.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Fished from 6:00 to 2:00. Saw about 15 fish caught between the 205 bridge and the mouth of the Clack. Didn't see anything caught on the bank.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Fished from Swan Island to Freds day light till 4:00 pm saw maybe 6 fished landed. Checker told us 9 fish for 60 boats when we took out at Cathdral Park :depressed:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Fished from Salem down about 14 miles. Variety of methods. Saw few fish on the depth finder and even fewer hooked. V e r y... slow day. Water temp started at 49, raised to 51. Conditions were perfect.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Fished from Swan Island to Brown's Landing on the MC. Didn't see one fish caught all day until I got a nice 23lber by Browns. :smile: Fished a sardine wrapped K-14, chrome and chartreuse with 6oz. of lead. It was the only bite we got all day!!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm, doesn't sound like there was much of a bite...thanks for all the reports.

Z

·
Registered
214 Posts
Fished down from Oregon City on Saturday. Kinda slow. We didn't have any action all day until our only takedown yielded a nice 12-15# hen at 4:00pm. The guy right next to us limited by 11:00 with a nice pair of fish (25# and 20#). Seemed like either you did well, or not.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Took Mom fishing on Mothers Day. Fished from the Spaghetti Factory to Sellwood area. Marked tons of fish, probably mostly shad. Beautiful day on the river but no bites and I didnt see even one caught. Stopped at the ramp and talked to the checker at 2:00 pm. She had only checked 1 fish.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Fished in the Garbage Hole area today from 9:00 till 2:00. About ten or so fish caught. None for me. I started Shad fishing about 11:30. Caught 20 or so between my buddy and I. SPACE

1 - 14 of 14 Posts