IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any ifishers seen any fish in the tidewater or lower river? What is the best rig to catch these fish with from a boat, good launching point with my 14' Alaskan? Troll, bobber or anchor with kwickies? Any info would be appreciated..Thanks..Kong

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Got a 36# buck on Tuesday. Starting to show below Cushman. Plug cut, wobblers. spinners all work. I like plug cut going with the tide and hardware against it. Good ramp by Siuslaw Marine.

[ 09-11-2003, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: trap50 ]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trap 50, thanks for the info! We will be out there next tues morning, anybody else got info?Semper Fi!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I'll be there also. I'm staying at C&D RV and Dock about 4 miles west of Mapleton. We bring the motorhome and boat down every year. Will be there till mid Oct. I have a aluminun Harborcraft. I have a ifish decal on the pass. side window. HAd to come home today for dentist. Fishing sounds much more fun and way less stressful. :smile:

[ 09-11-2003, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: trap50 ]

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Hey..When the fish move upriver...say "Hi" to my bud who owns the store there at Mapleton. Him and a friend have been hammerin' fish up here in the Columbia with me. gave me the same report as Trap 50.

Mark

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trap 50, we will be in a 14' camoflauged Alaskan with a 25hp Merc and 3 jarheads fishing, can't miss us!!!will see ya then!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts