IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll try to squeeze in a quick report before 5-CENTS wakes up.

Three of us fished between #10 and # 12 yesterday. We got to 10 about 10am. and wern't fishng more than abut 15 minutes when I got a bite, which ended up with about a 15 lb coho in the boat. Not long after that we had a small wild coho to the boat, followed by another hatchery coho on my rod. I had my limit by about 11:15 as we were following the rip towards # 12. My partner's wife - her first trip to the mouth- got her first hatcherly coho about 10:45. Things went kind of slow for us for awhile, but we saw quite a few nets in the air most of the time. We started fishing the rip between #11 & # 12 and we ended up with two nice chinook. My buddy's about 25lbs, and of course his wife had to show us up with one about 35-40lbs. The wind was pretty strong, so we decided it wasn't worth it trying anylonger for "casper", so we called in a GREAT day and got off the river. All of our fish were caught on plug cut herring. I was useing a small diver, and they were useing about 4oz kidney sinkers.

Tight lines to all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.