IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got stuck with wednesday's and thursdays off at work for about the next month. Anyone else have crazy work schedules and like to go fishing in the middle of the week ? I don't have a real boat, but I have a 12'raft with a trolling motor on it that I use for trout fishing. It's not too bad for two people and gear. I've caught a lot of trout with it. This upcoming week I was thinking of going to goose lake in washington. This weekend is a family camping trip so I might be slow to reply. Also, if there are any real boat owners who have any open seats on that day and you wouldn't mind me taggin' along that'd be great too.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I only wish i could fish mid-week. consider yourself lucky you dont have to battle the crowds on the weekends

·
Registered
38 Posts
The majority of my days off ARE during the week. I get 1 wknd off a month. The wknd is spent with the family. My other days off are pretty much free for me to hunt and fish. :dance: I also am camping w/fam this week. I do have open seats now and again. When I do, I post it. So keep an open eye and maybe we could hook up. :grin:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow...thought I missed everyone there. Thanks Phantom and gottafish. I'll certainly keep an eye out for your posts. Just a reminder to everyone fishing mid-week. You don't have to fish alone. Make sure and post if you want some company. with or without boat, it don't matter

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I also fish during the week,,, I love it,,, not as crowded...I will keep ya posted when I go...

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
glad to know I'm not the only one out there. I'll make sure and post my next trip and I'll try and hook up with you guys when you post.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Yep thats my schedule I can fish, Wed, thur, Fri, and Sat mornings. It is good usually except for that Fri Sat closure stuff in Astoria.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I just interviewed for a job that is 7 days on and 7days off. I am really hoping I get it. The work week will be Wednesday-Tuesday. I am already seeing myself on the Wilson this winter fishing durring the week. Yee-ha!! I hope I get it....

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have mondays and tuesdays off so i pretty much dont have any body to fish with most of the time :depressed:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I work 7 and am off 7 but I have a lot of other demands for the next two mo. Then I am very available. I will sneak off a few days in the near future. Fishing is my dope. I've got to have it.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I am off thus,fri,sat and every other wed.My son usually goes with me right now but,he will be back in school next month so i'll be looking for some company then. :cool:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I work weekends and fish during the week and absolutly love it. :smile:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I work a 4 on 4 off shift and always have atleast 2 days off during the week. Nice fishing during the week, but it is usually a solo fishing trip. Kinda sucks having a sled and no one to fish with. Also its kinda of expensive to drive clear to the big C and run the river when you are covering all the costs yourself. Oh well its better than working.

·
Registered
352 Posts
live to fish I have Thur. and Fri. off untill the first sunday in Oct. Then ?????? will find out in the next two weeks or so.

Ray G.

[ 08-19-2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: ragjr ]

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm probably heading up to Goose Lake tomorrow. If anyone is interested in going let me know. I'll be flyfishing, if you don't flyfish no big deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts