IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone out there been doing any good for summer fish on the Sandy? I've done well on native winters, but I'm ready to bring home something other than a memory. I went out to Cedar creek last night hoping for a summer, managed two more native winters, and while any fish I appreciate, the barb'q is getting rusty.
?

·
Registered
141 Posts
i have not heard anything about the sandy but i would like to know what was happning thinking about doing some drifting :shrug:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Fished the Sandy on Wed, landed one unmarked winter and long line released one chrome bright summer or late winter... saw two others on the river with no fish to report....

·
Registered
134 Posts
i fished today with my buddy....2 rods 6 hours no fish.......water is on the rise.....lot of natives in there right now.......please be careful when you handle them......saw an IDIOT handle a wild fish last week.....i had to have a word with him....

·
Registered
167 Posts
I took the Driftboat out Friday and drifted from Dabney to Lewis and Clark. We didn't hook into any fish but it was a nice day to get out and enjoy time on the river.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts