IFish.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of you dawgs will be at Westport this weekend?? I will be on a 33' Grady Express buddy boat fishing for Tuna and Salmon weather permitting.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I'll be out there Gary, only I'll be aboard the Ranger with a few pals.This years double overnighter if we don't cork the boat too soon.
Have fun and maybe I'll see you Sunday afternoon.
Dave

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Cant remember where westport is but check the salmon regs..... May be just a tuna trip. See Bill Monroes post on regular fishing page.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm planning to be out Saturday and possibly Sunday. If the sea conditions are decent, I plan to fish tuna on Saturday. If I do fish on Sunday, I will likely be salmon fishing. I'm on the ZingFisher, a Grady 232.

Kurt

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have family coming to town this weekened, so I will be taking them out both Saturday and Sunday salmon fishing. We have a 24ft Trophy called "Doc Holiday"

Brett

·
Registered
13 Posts
If the weather forecast holds, I will be down there in my old Whaler, probably on Saturday, at least.

Doug

·
Registered
19 Posts
Me and a 2 other tunagins are pullin in saturday afternoon for sunday/monday salmon and tuna. Id love to link up with someone who knows the area. Black 2301 Striper Inboard.

·
Registered
514 Posts
It was on the schedule, but the lower outdrive is leaking oil........going in for service today:frown:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will be down on Saturday, fishing Sunday. I will be at float 5 slip EAA
(at the end) I am on the Powerplay 26ft. Whaler. Come on by or give me a call 360-815-6862. I will be on VHF68 Tuna huntin Sunday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts