IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody caught anything the last couple of days??Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Dipnet :grin:

G

·
Ain't been. Dang near Bronchitis since Saturday which put me down, down and now work drudge. Odds are you will get some, especially if you go. Now was that helpful or what. :rolleyes: :grin:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
****** - hope you are feeling better, must suck to get sick at your age. (Sorry, couldn't resist) But, seriously - hope you are better - I got hit with it during springer season and know how you feel.

Take care,
Joe

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rick! :smile: Whatever kind of drugs you're on, can I have some??? :grin:

G

·
Joe, thanks.
Kicked my butt all the way down to sideways. Kinda pulling out now.

Dipnet, rolled up some Cabbage Silk, drank a jar of cough medicine, hit the inhaler and saw spiders :hoboy: , so I just slept, ate Vitamin C and took Cold Medicine instead. :shocked: :grin:

·
Ray S.
902 Posts
My fishing compadre and I put in a few hours on Tuesday, last part of the tide. We moved a couple of times then ended up nailing 2 shiny chromers. Mine was 22lb hen and my partner's was 31lb beauty. We launched at Cattepillar Island and fished about half way down to Bachelor Island. 52ft. got one on Simon with chart. tape and the big guy hit one of those new Brad's thing half gold half bronze.
Saw another group when we were leaving 3 guys with 4 fish. Not many people out but not bad results. Go get em...
Good luck
Ray

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Ray S. We're going to be out either friday or saturday or both!!

******, you take care of yourself!! :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I fished below frenchmans tues, 4 boats on water 3 fish caught from 7:30 - 9:30 Mine was on chrome and blue brads 55' with maries sticky shrimp and my I-fish hat on :grin: .I only fished those two hours and it seems to be still good out there despite the drop in numbers.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Fished out of St Helens,54 ft,rainbow Brad's, one HUGE fish(jumped one time) back to the gene pool,one in the boat.Consistant action throughout the tide.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Only boat for at least a mile today. Suffice it to say we were below Scappose somewhere 4 rods 7 fish and lost 2 more all URBs and 23-31 lbs. Seee if it is same tomorrow on am tide as have 3 guys anxiously awaiting . If you see black hewescraft with ifish sticker say Hi you are in the right place. I don't think the nets get the fish that are in 55 feet of water??????????????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts