IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Bouy 10 did good today. He pretty much sticks to one spot, doesn't move around a lot, floats high in the water. I'm sure he appreciated you checking on him. :grin:

I heard very sloooooow.

Green Machine

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I tried crabbing out of Hammond for a couple hours this afternoon and only got 4 keepers but I saw about 15 fish at the dock between 5 boats. At least 2 Chinook.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Nice one GM :laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
We were at B10 for about four hours Aug.1 in the afternoon :shrug: . Saw one small fish caught out of around 100 boats. Talked to the fish checker and she said she had not checked in any fish all day nor had her predessor person for the morning shift. Later Icelander

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
We fished the Bridge from 6am to 10am with no luck. We did see one coho caught at the Bridge (Washington side) and that was it.

So we headed out into the Big Blue and worked hard for a limit of Coho(6). Caught most of our limit 6 miles to the south.

Only heard of 25 or so fish caught at the Bouy itself, it definately was rougher at the Bouy than in the ocean :shrug:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Icelander -

Holy cow, you were in my backyard and I didn't even know it?? I was home all day yesterday, I wish I had known you would be down here. That's OK - you'll be back when the big fellers start swimming up the river.

See ya then,

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts