IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like the salmon dancer is done fishing until December. It will be in the shop until then and about 1200 in repairs.. So between now and December I am stuck to the bank.

My problem is :shrug: i dont really know how to fish off of the bank or any good areas to fish. Is any of you people that fish off of the bank interested in taking a green behind the ears person and show how to fish off of the bank. In trade I would would take you fishing out of my sled as soon as the repairs are done.

Mark

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey, I'm always on the look out for another fishing partner. Since mine left me for school in Colorado. Just let me know when and we'll figure out where. With fall coming there will be plenty of options, Fall chinook, silvers, late summer steelhead. The clack is still puting out steelhead and I've got a few spots, made just for bankies. (too low for boats) Just shoot me an E-mail and let me know. We'll hook up for some early chinook or silvers.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Absolutely!! I'm always on the lookout for a fishin' buddy other than my brother. We'll definitely have to do some terra firma fishin' :dance: :grin:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Estacada and you don't bank fish :shrug:

Check your private messages :wink:

[ 09-05-2003, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: Ramstrong ]

·
Registered
803 Posts
What do you know about the Columbia around White Salmon or the Klickitat? I'm going to get my boat back together next week and need to break it back in. I won't be available until October because poor little me has to go chase tuna. Let me know if you are interested..... I'll just meet you there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey if any of you plan a trip and don’t mind another person along. I am game if it’s a weekday.
I don’t like the weekends. Too many people.
But I plan on hitting the Sandy and Clack R as soon as we get some rain and the bite is on. I hope to fish at least 3 days a week if not more.
If anyone has weekdays free lets fish.
Just to warn you... I’m not green but not an expert either...
Oh and if anyone has experience using a Jensen Side Planer from the bank, I just got one this year and haven't tried it yet. I could use some help.
Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Jetsledder! I see you edited your response. I hope I did not make you angry. However, a sincere thanks goes out to you! Thank you, Chris W

1 - 12 of 12 Posts