IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Greenbuttskunk has done a tremendous job at putting together the anti snagging shirts. This is a huge hassle to do a project like this. Corirod has done them for the Salty Dogs, so he know! I know, from doing ifish ones!
I think he deserves a huge hand!

Now, please, we need help financing this. If you can help, please contact him! His contact info, and ordering info can be found on the pinned subject, Here! Let's Roll!
He has repeatedly asked me for help, and the only thing I've done is to send in a decal, and send 100.00 to help with purchasing the shirts. I feel badly that I didn't do more, but things are stacking up at ifish!
Anyway, I want to help more, now. This thread is meant to support his work, and show my appreciation.
Grant McOmie is doing another segment on snagging, tonight, on the 5 PM newscast. Be sure to tune in. He is supporting this, and wants to know when we do anything major about snagging.
Are we going to do a pizza party in Portland when they are done, to hand them out? Lets!

Thanks for your continued support of Greenbuttskunk and the anti snagging Tee Shirt program!

Remember, order only posts on the post indicated above!

Jen

·
Administrator
119,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

Keep this at the top of your "to do" list. Order shirts, help out with purchase, anything you can do!

Jen

1 - 2 of 2 Posts