IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sick as I right this, but I'm editing this post because some gutless scum has stolen about 75 shirts form my home some time late last night. I'm filing a report right now, and maybe with some luck they will still turn up. They have little value to some crack head. I will keep you all developed on this. I'm sorry to let you all down. Marie has a good supply so maybe we can still cover all the orders still outstanding.
More on this later. As for now, all sales in portland are suspended. I'll get in touch with marie to see what I can do.
Thanks,
Brad (GBS)

Once again, the costs are:
L.-XL
5.00 short sleeve
7.00 long sleeve
XXL
6.75 short sleeve
8.25 long sleeve

[ 10-16-2003, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: greenbuttskunk ]

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
TTT

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
See ya thursday...

·
Registered
845 Posts
TTT

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Anyone interested in meeting at Pietro's for shirts on Monday night?

Just a thought.

Jen

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Jennie,
shirts are being delivered today. They look awesome! I have to thank John (AKA SalmonNilla)
For doing such a great job and getting them to me so quick.
I'm available monday if we can pull off a pizza party.
GBS

·
Premium Member
22,244 Posts
Izzis something worth a note in the paper? Are there going to be enough shirts? I can't get it in, though, before next Thursday...

·
Registered
10,875 Posts
I'll see you Thursday the 16th at Delta Park Fisherman's. Thanks again for all your help in getting these shirts GBS. Hopefully this will make some people think before acting!!

- :dance: jokester aka Aaron

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no sweat. Chummer came by my place last night a bought a few. He seemed to really like them. I wore one all evening while tying flies.
See ya at fisherman's!
GBS

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Darn, I jumped the gun and looked for you at Delta last night - I now see it's NEXT Thursday.

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
I asked Marie, at Tillamook Bait if she would hold some shirts for us Coastal Folks. She agreed!
So, Green, I need those 100 for here at the coast. I sent you my addie. So, stop by and pick up your shirt at Marie's, all you coastal folks, and get your bait and shrimp scent, while you are there! :smile:
Jen

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rubberhooks has volunteered to be available to help sell them at the Delta park store this thurs.10/16 from noon on. So for you guys with night jobs, go see Tom. Thanks Tom for the help.
GBS

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pete is going to bring them out to the coast wed. Jennie. I'll pull the ones which are ordered and get the others to you.
Thanks for the help selling.
GBS

·
Registered
12,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was kinda bummed with sales tues. night. Only about 8 ifishers made it by to get shirts. Thanks to those who made it by. I did sell some to fishermans customers, so they will now know of ifish too.
Please come on out to Delta park fisherman's thursday from 12-8pm and buy a shirt. You can also pick up your order at Tillamook Bait Company
thanks,
GBS

[ 10-15-2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: greenbuttskunk ]

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thanks GBS for manning the store Tues. night. After I picked up my shirts I went home and tried them on. Had to run to a neighbors for a minute, strange looks from the neighbors when they saw the back of the shirt. But then again, they don't fish.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts