IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Registered
10,870 Posts
Got a side profile? I guess it would depend on the unit I was hunting too...

I can't really tell from that view, but he looks to be about a 14-15 incher. I wouldn't fault ya :cheers:

-jokester

· Registered
6,718 Posts
Can't tell what the mass is like, or the length of the prongs. How many days you have to hunt? If you have all week to hunt the Whitehorse, I'd pass him up.:twocents:

· Registered
1,416 Posts
If you are looking for a goat to go high in the book, this is not your critter, I would take him, cause i dont care about the book, fine goat indeed, but not a booner. put some more mass on him and you are looking at a high scoring buck.

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have as long as it takes...It is going to cost about 300 a day in lost wages though:frown:

This particular buck is in East Beatys...My buddy took the pic last weekend...I was thinking it was a shooter.. I need to study more...LOL

· Registered
1,870 Posts
He's a good buck , I wouldn't pass, but be careful on trying to search for a record cause you may lose your only chance at your only antelope.But i'd take him and head home with a BIG smile.....:cheers:

· Registered
13,486 Posts
Pretty antelope. I would certainly take him, even without the side view.

If you're looking for something to get your name in a book somewhere, you better pass. Looks awful light, and the diggers probably aren't very big.

TR

· Registered
13,726 Posts
boom!! any time the horns are twice the ears it should be a goood one rp

· Registered
6,594 Posts
Wed or Thursday and that is the best you have seen, Boom. Saturday morning, I don't know. Its a very nice buck and one most would be proud to take he looks to be 16ish. The ears are 6" so 2X the length he has a couple inches longer. I cheated and took the photo into photo shop and used the measure tool. I've spent the last 3 weeks measuring every antelope I can find on any ones wall. He looks like he has good mass. With a side shot showing really nice mass and prongs then maybe bang first couple of days.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.