IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,
Just another new guy signing on to become a little part of what I've been watching for several weeks now. This looks like a great place to gather useful information, share success and failures (however I don't dare openly go there often) and make some good friends. Have really enjoyed all the information on how to catch more fish and where to get it done. I own a small boat and would like to move up to a sled someday (the wife can't seem to find a third job yet, though she's working on it). I'd share a big fish story with everyone, but that's just what it would be.....a big story. I love to fish the local rivers for salmon, steelhead, sturgeon and I attempt to make an annual trip to the Grand Rhonde river and Brownlee Reservoir for some R&R. Oh before I forget, I hate snaggers with a passion and I try and get their attention whenever I can. I don't catch much myself, but I sure love going to Fisherman's Marine and buying stuff....I'm better at that than I am catching anything. I've never been skunked at Fisherman's yet. The wife loves to go fishing with me, however I've never figured out if she truly likes to fish, or if she's just eyeballing all the new stuff I've accumulated since the last trip. Anyway, I'm glad to climb aboard.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Welcome nofishon2day,

I love Fisherman's too, but I have been skunked on out of stock items. I fish the Ore City store.

Cheerio'
Skipper

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Yes, the catching at the tackle shops is downright amazing. Once I was showing some lures and flies to an out-of-state friend, and he asked, "what do you catch with those?" My wife replied in the background, "Fishermen." :grin:

Good to have you aboard. You've fallen in with a good crew. :cheers:

Skein

·
Registered
16,544 Posts
Welcome! Keep accumulating all the neat stuff, it will come in handy some day. :wink: Fishft.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts