IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had two drive bys and landed two more nookies today a 12#&15# again putting Maries Sticky bait
(sandshrimp) on my Alvin I took my bud that was out with me yesterday and he liked to rip ny hand off to get some for his Alvin after yesterday and he landed one and lost one,his was bigger then mine so I'm not telling the weight :grin: lets just say it was bigger not much just bigger :grin: :grin:
I've order some more of her scent,I'm telling you guys this stuff works,we were the only boat out of six to get fish. Nope I lied there was a boat anchored above us a couple hundred yds that got two.
Bob
P.S. don't know if it really makes a differance or not but I keep it in my bait fridge untill I go out and then in the cooler and it SEEMS !! to work better when its more of a jell instead of runny ??? just though I'd let you know.
Bob

[ 09-04-2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: dawhunt ]

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
:cheers: Good Job Bob. Your on a roll. And I like the boat.
I have a duck too, 150 yamaha prop. Friday I will need to take the day off and hit the river. See ya out there

·
Registered
531 Posts
Dawhunt,

Where have you been fishing at
out of washugal or down by Astoria. don't want you to give up any secretes just general area.
Thanks
pete :cheers:

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No big secert,I fish up along Reed Isl,just east of the Camas,Washougal marina.I've been sitting in 25' of water and bouncing back to about 30'
useing a silver and charteuse Alvin or a 1/2 & 1/2
(silver and brass) with a 5' dropper and a 5' leader.I've been fishing for a couple weeks and caught nothing as soon as I put that scent on
yesterday its been fish on.Most of the fish have been caught on the silver and charteuse Alvin.Oh Yea they've all been caught before 9:00 in the morning.
Bob :grin:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
Thanks for the info, Bob. Given in the true spirit of Ifish. Gawd, I love this place!

Skein

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Nice job Bob maybe I should start fishing closer to home instead of going down river and getting skunked :mad: even though it was my first time for that.

Oops that one bent the net.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts