IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for sturgeon in the morning and had no takers so we moved on to a little summer chrome fishing.Anchored up in 29 feet of water not where I really wanted to be but it paid off!! So here's the total for the 2.5 hours of chinook fishing yesterday,3 fish on and guess who gets 1 to stick,YEP THE GIRLFRIEND!! I was asleep on the bow when I heard the clikker.I look up and run to see that the girlfriend was grabbing that rod like a pro and gave it a good set and down river we go.Now if that wasn't a show for that hogline watching that firedrill.That chinook gave her all she had but this one couldn't get away this time.
I would have to say that made my weekend seeing her fighting that fish,and her yelling at me "net it before it pulls me in" After I was done laughing so hard the bute came right in to the net!! :dance: 17.5# of pure chrome.

Okay now I'll go buy a dig. camera!! :grin:
Who needs carrot scent anyways :shrug: :wink: :grin:
One of the guys next to me had a camera so if I get the pic I will try and down load it..

[ 07-15-2003, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: justcastn ]

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Nice jobby, for her anyway!

What's your excuse!??? :grin:
:grin:

Sleeping on the bow? Do you have Wu-Tang in you?

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Now she knows how addictive this sport really is. :shocked:

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Never know, she might have put the carrot milk on when you were sleeping............ :shrug: :wink:

·
Registered
10,850 Posts
Nice job on your girlfriend landing the fish. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have the pic now if I could e-mail it to someone to post it cause I can't figure it out?? :shrug:

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Here ya go!

Had to get one showing the sticker:

And one of the catch:

The fish is pretty nice too!!!!

:grin: :dance: :dance: :dance: :grin:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
great story. it was nice meeting you out there justcastin. just think if you would have fished salmon all day. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
great story. it was nice meeting you out there justcastin. just think if you would have fished salmon all day. :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts