IFish.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,733 Posts
There is a fix. You just don’t want to hear it. But, like others have said, when the update happens, you’ll probably have other things to get fixed.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
The fix is to click the 3 bars in upper left and click exit enhanced mobile view at bottom of drop down menu. I sorta forgot going through this same thing years ago until I downloaded tapatalk. Then I remembered not liking tapatalk and going through this.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I found how to use desktop mode but actually like the enhanced mobile view when it was working. I do most of my browsing on my phone as I can just drop in now and then easily. There are definitely advantages of the desktop and I am aware of that.
Thanks for the help though

·
Premium Member
16,585 Posts
Click the little red triangle thingy with the exclamation point under the member's name in a post to alert the moderators.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Can Any tech support give some feedback on this issue with the enhanced mobile issue? It's painful not being as efficient as I once was on this site.

Thanks Randy

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Can Any tech support give some feedback on this issue with the enhanced mobile issue? It's painful not being as efficient as I once was on this site.

Thanks Randy

doubtful they will put any time into looking at it Site forum software upgrade is coming early next week. The new site should likely address your issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.