Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HTML:
Anybody having issues using ifish on a Samsung? I can open the link but once I try to open a post I get a white page with the green header ifish shows on a page.
Once I swipe down the page finished loading.
I have a Samsung S20 ➕ that has 5G for what that's worth.
I have tried restarting and closing pages but it doesn't seem to help. Hopefully this is short lived.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Re: Android issues while on ifish

I also am having the same that started yesterday. Same old Moto G phone. Looks to be a bug with enhanced mobile view.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts

Same, started yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep started yesterday.

Driving me crazy!!

Hope it gets fixed soon. (Hope it's on there end and not mine)

·
Registered
8,733 Posts

Agree, that mobile view has an issue. It seems to work fine in Desktop view.

·
Premium Member
2,571 Posts

Well in the next 2 weeks the entire iFish site is getting migrated to a new platform so likely your current issues will go away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just afraid I might miss something!

Guess I may need to exit the mobile enhanced view

·
Registered
687 Posts

I have the same phone as the op and do not use the enhanced version, and have no issues seeing everything just fine.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts

Agree, that mobile view has an issue. It seems to work fine in Desktop view.
Yep. Exit enhanced veiwing. No issues on my Samsung S10.

·
Registered
7,670 Posts

Used TapTalk on my S7 last night worked fine.

·
Premium Member
16,616 Posts

I had a kind of issue the other day and thought it curious since I usually get an option to exit enhanced view. All I got was a white screen. I rarely use my phone to access ifish but was in the truck waiting on something and thought I'd have a look. When using my phone - or tablet - I will normally use desktop mode. Enhanced view sucks - in my opinion - and avoid tappytalk like the plague.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts

Ifish on my Android is useless at this point. I'm back to the dark ages on a Microsoft PC...

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ifish on my Android is useless at this point. I'm back to the dark ages on a Microsoft PC...

Agreed....
Between that and when you got to touch the screen and the screen pops up do to an ad it's getting pretty frustrating.

I don't get why this isn't a problem on other apps?

·
Premium Member
16,616 Posts

I just tried it on my phone and it works fine in FF if you toggle to desktop view. Got a white screen first, but hit the switch.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are the administrator's reading this thread? What is the fix?
I changed the post title. Let's see if we can get some moderator help. I'm sure they are busy with the big change coming to ifish though..fingers crosses. :flag2:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong but, the moderators are not tech support. There is a 'contact' link at the very top of the page where you can report technical issues. I don't know how responsive they are.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Correct me if I am wrong but, the moderators are not tech support. There is a 'contact' link at the very top of the page where you can report technical issues. I don't know how responsive they are.
You are correct..

maybe we can get this moved to the tech support thread and we will get the help we need.

When the thread was started it was posted as a question to make sure it was not just me or my phone. Now we are realizing there are more than just myself with the issue. So its time to move on. Thanks for any help,
Randy

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.