IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I whould just like to see what the opinion is about anchor systems lost in the river is. on monday there were 5 that i passed in the river below bonnivle dam. every year at this time we always sew a few lost systems ether just under the water or just starting to rise out of the water.these are very dangerous. what should be done with these if you know that they are abandon
or lost if you chould remove them do you. I want to see what everyone thinks about this.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I think most of the time the owner wants to come back and look for it. I know I would, some times the owner will have his name and number on the ball.

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
I think about all you can do is put your contact info on the ball and hope someone wants to return it. I personally wouldn't expect someone to return it to me though. If they do, kudos to them, if they don't, then that's fine too and they probably deserve to keep it for getting it out of the way.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
I agree with corrirod. If you have good reason to believe it is abandoned and it is a hazard then pull it if you can get at it.

I would then post here and on the other sites I know of that it was recovered and request a description.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts