IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIRST THINGS FIRST MY APOLOGYS TO DIPNET.. To ******, I didn't know we knew each other well enough to joke around that way, if i had known you are the GREAT VANILLA GORILLA I would have taken it as such. How do you talk to someone that you think is threating you, besides your bigger than i am. We were just out to have some fun and catch a few fish, So if you think you can put this behind you and forgive a young pup for jumping to conclusions maybe we can go fishing together so i can tap into your years of experience.. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: IT'S UP TO YOU ONECAST

[ 09-28-2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: STGRule ]

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
My first thought on this is good call on deleting the first post...now that those involved had more time to think about what happened it has already started off on the right foot. Second...****** has nothing to worry about..no matter who is around him he's still gonna catch fish :bowdown: It is "JUST FISHING", When i first started fishing in my favorite spot an older gentlemen used to say to me "get off my river" I didn't take it in a bad way...i knew i was also out there to catch fish not put up a wall.. It took awhile for him to get used to me dropping out so much...but now we are good "river friends" and share any info we have .I do like my space as do others...don't bump my boat and stay away from my anchor line... I don't take anything serious that goes on here and i hope others don't of my smart :tongue: comments..sorry :shrug: that's just me...i really don't mean any harm ...just have fun out there and on here for that matter... I have only been down that way once...wasn't anything special..but don't be suprised if MrDorkfish shows up :tongue:

MrDorkfish

Louis

[ 09-28-2003, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Onecast,

I wouldn't feel too bad. Usually we only trash talk with people we know real well. Sometimes even folks we know well can take trash talk the wrong way. If someone you don't know says something, you likely wouldn't it take as a joke. Might even think of calling the Sheriff (saw that happen last weekend). It's kinda up to the comedian to clear things up if they see their act isn't going over. Sounds like ****** mistakenly thought he knew his audience. Not the first anchor-up comedy that bombed. I hear his weekday performances are better <grin>.

Brion

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I didn't see the post, but apologize for anything that was said that you took as threatening. We are not a serious couple, my husband and I, we are always joking around. So sorry for whatever made you feel threatened.

Dipnet :grin:

G

·
Dipnet said or did absolutely nothing.

As a matter of fact, sorry you were offended ONECAST, all of my joking was directed at ZaQ and Bobby who knew I was only joking around and having a good time. I do smell a certain individual behind this so called incident though, and it smells really "vanilla." :depressed:

(edited out personal bash)

Will remove myself from the premises, no problem.

The truth is out there though on who is really helpful and friendly on the river. Your IFISH stickers don't give you any special privilege to judge anyone in real life.

[ 09-29-2003, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts