IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard about how great ammerman eggs are. Where can you buy them at? :dance: :dance:

[ 04-20-2003, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: worldlyme ]

·
Registered
501 Posts
They had them at Tillamook Tackle a couple weeks ago. I think they we $26.00 for 32 ounces.

love2fish

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Tillamook Tackle??? There are no places in Tillamook that sells our eggs. Be Careful!

Amerman Salmon Eggs can be bought at the Salem & Albany GI Joes.

Very soon we should have them at the Delta Park GI Joes.

[ 04-20-2003, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Grant Scheele ]

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Are you sure you can handle them? They sure is powerful medicine! :wink:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
We do have lots of cured eggs for both salmon or steelhead fishing. Stock up now it looks like we are going to have a great springer season. You can get them at the Salem or Albany Gi Joes or can order direct from me 503-392-9468 [email protected] I mail order all across the US.

Thanks Scott Amerman

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Amerman eggs... ONLY use them if you want to catch feesh!

December, '02, 13lb. native metalhead, and 10lb. clipped.

January, '03, 16lb. clipped metalhead.

February, '03, 17 and 10lb. Both clipped.

Get a quart, keep them stored in the frig (if the wife doesn't mind), and they stay great for quite awhile. What eggs will I use in the future? Uh, nothing BUT Amerman eggs!!!

Tight lines.... Tim Hopkinson :cheers:

(And no, I don't work for, and receive no gratuity from Scott, although I'm not opposed to it.) :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Give your prawns a bath in the egg juice and troll em.....it works well......

[ 04-21-2003, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: k9jeff ]

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Salmon Stryker, you are buying the real deal there. SW are not Ifish sponsers so I can't help them advertise.

There are a few more places carrying our eggs than I have shared. If you want a list please do not hesitate to email me and I will send you a list back.

Also, if you have a place near you that you think should be carrying Amerman Salmon Eggs, feel free to have them call me. 541.928.6051
Thanks, Grant

[ 04-22-2003, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Grant Scheele ]

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Drift boat,

Here is Scott Amerman's quote from above:

"order direct from me 503-392-9468 [email protected] I mail order all across the US."

I have ordered eggs in the past and I received them the next day, still cold! You can't get any easier than home delivery!

Good luck
Scott

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I bought some for bobber fishing this fall, but I was also going to try and drift fish them for some Springers as well.

I have never tried them yet, so it is good to see them work so well for everybody else!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts