IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are verrry good....spent the last 3 days watching them ply their trade and came away totally impressed, if I was to buy a trip I know who I would want to fish with...any of those guys.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Why thank you!! That is a very nice thing to say.

That was you I met in the INTRUDER boat, right?

I like meeting IFISHERs on the river!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
SRR

It was nice to meet you on the water this week. (Jennie thanks for making Ifish decals it sure makes it easy to spot Ifishers) Looks like you caught a few too and Thanks for all the nice words, I am sure we will see you again sometime out there.

Tight lines Scott ( The little blue sled)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That double you got Wed AM was nice Scott. Quick question about equipment...who makes the bobbers you were using...were you using mono or high tech braided...you guys really had the fish dialed in so last question....fixed or sliding seemed like you weren't fishing real deep?

·
Registered
895 Posts
SRR . . . suggest if you want to learn how Amerman Guides catch fish . . . hire them. :bowdown:

I did . . . and now I know how to catch more fish. :tongue:

Oct. 20th will be my third trip this year with Grant. :grin:

SM

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I second that spinnerman...

I had a great time with Grant last week, very glad i finally did it, learned a lot and had fun. :grin:

Grant, ill get you that picture as soon as dad gets it developed, thanks again!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
SRR

Not sure on the bobbers make. They are the cheapo 50 cent styrofoam egg shape bobbers. Braided line Spiderwire and Tuffline with 40 pound mono leaders. Sliding bobbers set to a bobber stop that can slide up and down the lines. Some of the fish we caught like the double were 25-30 feet deep. Another double today ended our day at 9:30 :wink:

[ 09-25-2003, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: Amerman ]

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Thanks Sean, I can't wait to see if that picture turns out the way it should.

We landed a native Coho at the Alsea jaws that went a minumum of 20lbs and maybe pushed 25lbs. We thought that we landed a nice Chinook until closer inspection. What a fish!

Thanks for the great times guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts