IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone out there have any good sized pieces of aluminum they'd like to part with I'm putting a floor in my driftboat. pieces need to be 23 inches wide and 3 to 8 feet long. We can work out a price or I do have lead to trade. thanks,

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
You might want to post this over on the classifieds as well. Just add the word "wanted" and see what you get. Lots of folks look through the classifieds even when they might miss something like this in the main forums.

Good luck.

Skein

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I would but down a UV stable plastic and coat it with a bed liner material for traction. You can get the plastic at TAP plastics.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will post in classifieds. I'll give cherry city metals a call also. That plastic sounds very good, now I just need to price some out. Thanks for all the help and sugestions. Now I know why this is the first site I went to after being away for 8 or 9 months.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Parkrose hardware sells sheets if aluminum. They are located in portland. They sell it in 4x8 foot sheets for 149.00.

·
Registered
814 Posts
ry,
I am Ragnar. I am an aluminum boat welder by trade. What is this I hear about you needing some aluminum? Email me or call at wk.(360) 573-0202 ext.121. I can get it for cost where I work. Are you looking for smooth or diamond plate? What thickness? Are you going to coat it with something (ie; bedliner material)?
Give me a shout.
Ragnar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts