IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While up on the Deschutes I did some damage to the bottom of my 19 foot Northriver. The inboard motor will need to be removed and possibly the pump in order to make the repairs to the bottom. I would like to find someone local who can do the repairs. I called performance marine but they want me to take it to the factory for an estimate. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

· Registered
7,150 Posts
How does the boat drive? Did you tweak the engine and pump? It's likely going to cost a minimum of $4k. If it were me, if it drives fine and nothing is out of alignment, I'd leave it. If your going to keep running the D, it will likely happen again anyway. :twocents:

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How does the boat drive? Did you tweak the engine and pump? It's likely going to cost a minimum of $4k. If it were me, if it drives fine and nothing is out of alignment, I'd leave it. If your going to keep running the D, it will likely happen again anyway. :twocents:
It drives fine but is taking on a little water. It's covered by insurance less the deductible. I will not get it repaired until the season is over. It's been up the D for several years and its time to to get it pounded out a little.
Thanks for the replies and I will give Motion Marine a visit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.