IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I got it stuck in my head that there's a chance the Alsea won't blow in the same way everything else is going to...any chance of that?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I just got back from the NF. It is high and really moving, but the color is good. Some guys up by the Hatchery have hooked a few, I didn't really have time to fish, but the river is fishable. Be very careful if you go today, because the water is really moving, and ice cold, if you fall in you could find yourself in a world of trouble with these conditions.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I must have just missed snapset. I broke one off and rolled another one. Actually fished pretty good with alotta lead. Tomorrow will be great. Just like GIJOES the day after thanksgiving. Glad I have to work :cool:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Alsea to high today for drift fishing. Might be ok way up tomorrow. But right now it`s raining like mad here on the beach. :depressed: I`m tired of rain. :mad:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
:mad: Hate is such an ugly word! What the heck are you living in the rain forest for. I grew up there and move to the foothills of the Cascades: ARGH more rain!
However I am closer to the dry country. :dance: Have a great weekend! :laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts