IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Sure, I fished it Saturday from Oaklands to taylors landing, I landed 3 of 6, Blew me away. The fish were still bright, two even still had sea lice? I only saw two other boats fishing that low, I dont know how they are doing up higher( Cozy Cove) I pulled 9 fish out of there this run. ( Fat Fish/wiggle warts)

Pete

·
Registered
508 Posts
My father and I fished at Five Rivers friday, 10/31. We went 15 for maybe 50 takes. A whole lot of fish in that hole. Alot of darkies, but enough bright fish to make the trip worth while. All fish came on bobber & egg, but my dad got one beauty on the fly rod.

·
Registered
344 Posts
last week some friends did well ,not sure on the number of hits but they brought home 7 fish one day and 5 the next.... i dont know if it was at cozy cove or not....

·
Registered
49 Posts
We got two pretty bright fish on Saturday up above cozy cove.......everyone was bobber and egging we got ours trolling good ole #6 blue fox.......

·
Registered
325 Posts
I called it quits after filling my freezer last weekend, The problem is I cant stop!!! Fish, Fish, Fish this weekend as well.

Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts