IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going friday morning on the alsea..early until eleven-noonish? Probably putting in at Cozy Cove since the rain has probably started some fish towards higher ground.

I have one seat left. And a ride from corvallis, or you could meet me. Bring your own bait/rod. post message by thursday night or call 541-760-2652

Jim

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and here is my newbie story.

I'll tell the most recent one. I went fishing with my girlfriend, and a buddy at Kiger Island Slough on the Williamette on Monday. It was right before the squall line of the current weather system came through. It was sunny and dry when we launched the raft, and we were soaking wet by the end around dark. Well. My buddy caught the biggest crappie I have ever seen over here (>11"), my girlfriend caught some untold "lost-trck" number (as usual), and I got skunked.

So why this story... Pretty much the usual for me and fishing. I go, and everyone else catches really nice fish, or lots of fish, and I catch nothing or babies...

The exception to this has been guided trips I have been on. The Kenai in Alsaka, The Umpqua, Hawaii, Mexico, etc. These trips with the pros keep me going and hooked.

Well, I am trying I guess.
Well, nothing better than being outside enjoying the scenery.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts