IFish.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me start by saying I'm not asking for any reports or spots, I've got plenty lol. But I haven't drifted it in a few years and am curious if there are any obstacles after that ice storm. I'm mainly talking about between Campbell and Missouri Bend. Anyone drifted any section in the last few days? Thanks for any help you guys have!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Let me start by saying I'm not asking for any reports or spots, I've got plenty lol. But I haven't drifted it in a few years and am curious if there are any obstacles after that ice storm. I'm mainly talking about between Campbell and Missouri Bend. Anyone drifted any section in the last few days? Thanks for any help you guys have!
Alsea didn't experience any ice storm damage. Don't know of any other recent hazards. That is a pretty safe drift normally. Good Luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alsea didn't experience any ice storm damage. Don't know of any other recent hazards. That is a pretty safe drift normally. Good Luck!
Thanks, I appreciate the input. That's one of my favorite drifts because it's easy and has some decent spots away from the road. Ever drift Missouri Bend to River Edge? I've always been curious but never have in 16 years, might give it a go this weekend. It's definitely a long drift though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts