IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I've spent some time chasing rainstorms,tides and chrome salmon and steelhead making their journeys upstream.

Clack coho were tough biters this year, but when they bite, they were amazingly bright. Check out this happy angler in shades:

This father and son duo tapped into three takedowns and this chrome bright summer on the last pass of the afternoon.

Last week I hit the coast for a day, and what a day it was! We went 4 for 7, and some guy who shall remain nameless :wink: , lost another nice one at the boat,snapping the leader leading the fish into the net
. The front seater punched out with these nice two bucks, we released a chrome 2 salt fish, and one large(over 30) hen that just a little bronze for our taste.

Good fishing,
Chris

·
Administrator
119,640 Posts
Wow! Great pics!

You should make everyone in the boat wear red hats. They look cool with the boat seats!

:smile:

Jen

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jen-

And maybe you could share a few lucky lipstick colors for the ladies that ride along too

I forgot to mention the family of deer feeding on the river that acted like we were just part of their scenery.

A beaver also attempted to foil fishing success by continually swimming between the two river banks, right above my plugs. Each time he reached the other side,he would splash his tail, then head towards the opposite shore, right on top of my plug, at the same pace I was drifting back in the current. I think this beaver's buddy(Or honey) called him off, for he stopped a few feet after they had a conference on the sidelines. 25 feet after the beaver quit.... FISH ON !!!

Let the little steelie go, to fight another day.

Chris :cool:

[ 10-26-2003, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: FWF1 ]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Nice Job Chris!

Looks like you have been enjoying the fall so far. Keep up the good work!

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Way to go Chris. Nice fishies.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts