IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All week there's been no need to bring a lunch because we've had the boat limited out by then!!!

Less crowds and more fish- :dance:

This morning was no exception. We left the dock at 7:30 and by nine we only had two fish in the box, by 11 we had 15 :grin: Let me say it was "Smoken'"

We had two to four fish on the floor at a time. We had three doubles and a triple.

There are some great fish out there too.

Ten pound silvers are the norm but every day we've been getting them at forteen and fifteen with a couple seventeen pounders.

Chinook too, we caught two today but have five yesterday and four the day before that. Nice upriver brights.

OPEN SEATS-GO NOW 'CAUSE IT'S STILL HOT FISHING!!

I've got Saturday or Sunday open but I want to have four people in the boat to make it worth it to me to go on a weekend. I also have Monday open for four seats and one, maybe two seats open on Tuesday.

Give me a call @ 503-201-4292.....

[ 09-05-2003, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: David Johnson ]

·
Registered
14,811 Posts
Hey Dave,

That vacuum packer has some bags that a fresh coho fillet would fit in quite nicely...I mean...if you were gonna bring some back this way...that is.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update-

I now have only two seats left open for next Tuesday and I'm looking to fill either Saturday or Sunday. If you have three people for Sunday I can get a 4th.

Thanks

[ 09-04-2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: David Johnson ]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dave, leave some fish for us older guys!!!Good going! :bowdown: :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts