IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man is this getting old or what, Catch and Eat slammin da salmon :dance:

I overheard CE talking on the phone and he said, "you don't haf ta call me ray, ya don't hafta ta call me jayy, just call me "JOHNSON" :grin: :grin:

Way to go guys!! :bowdown: :dance: :bowdown:

[ 05-21-2003, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: FM2 ]

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Interesting that those pictures scanned black and white. :whazzup: Oh well, the point is made anyways. Picture are Catch And Eat, Spooled, Pop's, and Ramstrong. All with very nice springers on different days.

The one I am holding came to hand last monday night. 23.5 lbs of hen. Spooled passed on the baton thingy by nailing his fish with me. Pop's, well he is just sizzling this year. The new daddy Ramstrong shook the BOE skunk syndrom with Pop's and I. We had to work hard to get him that fish but he managed to hook that baby himself and bring it to the net.

Been a great springer season for Pop's and I. Best yet. Honestly though, we are ready for ocean salmon now. Taking a little break now and focusing on the family fun times.
Kids, this is your daddy. Remember?
Love them very much.

Still lots of springers out there. Tons of jacks caught tonight by the bobber boys. Peace. Thanks for posting the pictures Keith.

PS. Anyone notice the snapshot is not pictured with a fish? :wink:

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Bernie, I think the pictures are B&W because that's how they were scanned. Looks like all of the pics were put in the bed of the scanner and then scanned as grey scale. Since all of those are saved as one picture, that's probably the only way to get it small enough.

Now how did that duck get into the picture?

·
Registered
873 Posts
A good fish picture never gets too old. They also give us a seccond chance to look for "Americas most wanted". Keep them coming.

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Ryan the duck was looking for a cracker. :shocked: :grin: he he he.... :grin: . A very fun year indeed. Just wish the Willamette had been in shape earlier. Oh well, beggers can't be choosers. :cheers:

Pat, the freezer is looking good. Gonna start looking even better by the end of next month. Ocean season means yummy coho.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Great going guys... :cheers:

Giz

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Originally posted by ******:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Corn and bananas. :laugh: Now if you could find a dancing roasted chicken you would have me pegged just right Rick. :cheers:

[ 05-22-2003, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: CATCH AND EAT ]

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
:laugh: :grin: :bowdown: You come up with some funny stuff dude.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts