IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow anglers. I got turned on to steelhead fishing when I was a teenager. I have not picked up fishing pole for a while and decided to go at it again. I am a newbie, hear me roar! I just came off my first season in ten years or so fishing for steelhead on the Wilson. Not one fish! I need help. Mainly I have been using pink or orange corkies with sand shrimp. Any advice would be much appreciated. I have read a few books and watched a few videos and I am still striking out. Unfortunaltly I do not know any steelhead fisherman.

PS. I am finding it harder and harder to justify the numerous transactions to a few local sporting good stores... She does not laugh at me to my face, but I am sure she is getting a few chuckles with her girlfriends... HELP!

G

·
Email me BigE maybe I can help you. I fish the Wilson extensively and although there was a lot of high water there were definately fish to be had.

[ 04-11-2003, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Stew ]

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Big E

I am planning on drifting the wilson on sunday morning. I have an open seat if you are interested you are welcome to ride along. I am looking to be out of the river no later than 1:30 or 2:00. If this fits into your plans e-mail me back and we will set it up.
Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts