IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great Article in the Oregonian this morning by Bill Monroe about Adventure Charters .

That sounds like a charter I could enjoy... :grin: Nothing like "Extreme" fishing. :bowdown:

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm hoping to book a trip soon. Looks like a blast.

[ 08-08-2003, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: AtWorkALot ]

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
I have been out twice on the Black Rocket. I can't wait to go again. Top notch skipper, Top notch first mate, one helluva boat. Nuff said :cheers:

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
What is the technique for catching the fish? Hook, line and sinker? If so what are the dry suits for...I assume spearing fish! :shrug:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fastaction - I believe the drysuits are used to keep warm, dry, and safe during the runs between fishing locations. :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Just when you think you have seen it all... it looks like fun, but then again, I bet you need to have a screw loose to want to do that. :shocked:

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Big write up in the todays Oregonian sports section. front page news. cool story!

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
:blush: :sick:

Looks like a barf-a-thon. But then again, it looks like a blast!!!
:dance:
SKP

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw that maniac on the Willie last year, and he was going a lot faster than 40mph. More like 60. Great looking boat, if you're a navy seal on a mission to board and kill!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Just got home from riding on the "Black Rocket" All I can say is. Oh My God!!!!.

If ya get a chance, DO IT.

BTW. 4 Bt's 1 ling and 8 Salmon, & Ho's and a nook.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Wow, Imust have been out of it last night when I replied to this thread.

We got 4 Halibut, 1 Lingcod, 1 Chinook and 7 silvers.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sounds like a good ride...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts