IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the area yesterday 8-21 with fellow Ifish member chummer (Mike). Mike started off with a 25 lb. Tule chinook on a larger delta diver than I had, not sure which one it was but it was red. A medium size clear silver prism fish flash and cut plug herring(fresh). I caught a 14 lb silver on a size 0 deep six diver with a large fishflash, green/silver with added reflector tape which Mike called the Christmas Tree. 5 foot leader with a brined extra large herring cutplug. A little while later, I'm using a small green ez diver with large green Kone Zone flasher and another big cut plug. 36 lb. nook to the boat(Tule). Mike then latches onto a silver about 10 lbs with the same setup he had on earlier. He didn't change anything all day. I changed everything. Mike hooked up about 5 or 6 more times and had to release a couple of beautiful URB's. We couldn't keep any other silvers we hooked on. :shrug: Most of our action was within a half mile distance of Buoy 14 and a little towards twelve. We saw a lot of nets flying and hookups all day. :dance: Left around 1 due to wind and pretty bumpy conditions. Had a great time though. Thanks for the ride Mike, I really appreciated it.
Mike still has a seat or two open for tomorrow, check the open seat post for 8-22,23 or 24 that Mike has posted and you may get a trip with him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts