IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
10,870 Posts
And, worse yet, the Neanderthal on the left, with his back to the camera, is about to moon us!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">:laugh: :laugh:

Great sign...they're totally unaware!

-jokester

· Registered
41 Posts
i only snag the bass on my neighbors pond. it is about 2 acres. there are no buildings on the property. the pond is filled with thousands of bass that are no bigger than a foot. during the summer they swim to the south end of the pond and feed in the grass. this is in less than 2 feet of water. i get above them in the canoe and drop a large treble hook beneath them. when the fish is on top of it i jerk the line. i get several fish this way. the property owner lives in alaska so i rarely see him. he doesn't care if do this because the pond is overpopulated.

· Registered
Salmon, steelhead, Kokanee, trout, bass, boat or bank
4,392 Posts
Why waste your time snaging the Bass, use a small gill net :shrug: . If that does not thin them out try explosives :shocked: .

Fishalot :wink:

· Registered
2,876 Posts
Originally posted by Fishalot:
Why waste your time snaging the Bass, use a small gill net :shrug: . If that does not thin them out try explosives :shocked: .

Fishalot :wink:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">:rolleyes: Why not a small gill net filled with explosives :shocked:

· Registered
2,876 Posts
I fish the Kokanee spawn run on the Metolius River every September. When mooching with a Nordic or Buzz Bomb you just can't help but snag one every once in awhile. :hoboy: I have developed Three Rules to always Obey when snagging Kokanee.

1.) Always Carefully and gently release the snagged Fish unharmed when the game officer is watching.

2.) Always Carefully and gently release the snagged Fish unharmed when the game officer is not watching.

3.) Always obey rule one and two.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.