1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
13,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are a few more from this weekend

The Bow

sunset #2

This sunset I cranked up the gamma on the pic it gave it a painted look

Thanks hope to get a few more done next week the Bow the the ship rainer was a cool shot I enjoyed looking at the boat rp

· Registered
1,871 Posts
I like the 3rd one RP, I would say that is your best HDR ever....I like the ship passing through to the Megler bridge..Almost looks as if there is a lightning storm of some sorts,,,Very H.P. Lovecraft....Dark and dramtic in an evil way.....I will look for the full version on Flickr after the first of the month lolz...I know I hit my limit too : ( IM thinking of getting pro account...............so I can use flickr as a safe house backup for all my primos....Peace and happy belated Bday

· Banned
1,330 Posts
I just love these! Can you 'splain again what HDR is and how I can get that effect on some of my stuff? I know you did before, but I can't find the post.

p.s. I still love that motorcycle one. It's so awesome.

· Registered
13,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just love these! Can you 'splain again what HDR is and how I can get that effect on some of my stuff? I know you did before, but I can't find the post.

p.s. I still love that motorcycle one. It's so awesome.

You got a PM rp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.