IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the boy out fishing today...We got out about 6:30 am..someone was in the slot i usually fish so i decided to fish the outside :rolleyes: I kept saying to myself "this doesn't feel right" but i stayed there. I had on a silver blade, red bead with gold hook creation of my own makings.. the other had on the green tip clamshell that had produced the other day :smile: My rod goes down so i grab it and hand it over to the kid...It makes a great run and and comes right at us...of course i'm calmly saying "REEL" :shocked: It gets close to the boat after a short fight...i have the lead..(yikes) and 3/4 of the fish in the net and it thrashes out...lead to follow :hoboy: Lucky!

The fish knows what's up so it makes us battle it for about 20 minutes (floated way past where Mr. Mission likes to anchor) and finally i scoop it up :cheers: On my cheapo scale it weighed right at 35.... :shrug: Anyway...the boy was VERY happy

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
It doesn't get any better than that! Awesome picture. Stay on those salmon! :cheers: Better get that boy to start pumping some iron! You got to be able to lift it for the pics! :grin:

[ 07-10-2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: FEAR NO FISH! ]

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
Beauty

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
nothing better then when the kids catch the fish......^5,,,,, :cheers:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Originally posted by husker:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">This from the man who WATCHES his kid catch all the fish. Right Ron? :laugh:

[ 07-10-2003, 04:57 PM: Message edited by: CATCH AND EAT ]

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Good job Mr. Dorkfish! Those smiles are what its all about. :dance:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts