IFish.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the hearings in salem and listened to the testimony and talked to a lot of people and every one -every one, got their imformation about the hearing from ifish.net
now then here is the disturbing fact!!!!
I have not seen one word of thanks or recognition given to jenny in your posts or on the floor for her thousands [yes thousands] of hours spent keeping us informed.
you should hang your heads in shame.
I for one wish to thank you jen for all you have done in the past and hope you continue.I know how it is when you are out there swinging alone but here is a small pat on the back and a sincere thank you
jim erickson

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
:cheers:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't live in the area but do understand how important it is to keep the hatcheries open. Thanks Jennie and to every one else who was involved :cheers:

Chris

·
Administrator
119,501 Posts
You are very welcome.
The biggest thanks we all could get though, is when those hatcheries are out of danger every single time these things come up.
It's getting really old, isn't it?
Sometimes the team gets tired and the cheerleaders drop out, after they have to play the same game, over, and over, and over, and over.... again.

Huge thanks go to The Tillamook Anglers, Jerry Dove, The Steelheaders, Norm Ritchie, the people at ifish, NSIA, Jim Martin, Jim Erickson, and so many others that I haven't listed here!

It takes a village to raise a smolt. :smile:

Jen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts