IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
You might want to contact your local dealer for Merc or the shop you purchased from. I believe that Mercury has a nation wide hot sheet listing stolen motors and their serial numbers. Too bad we never catch these low life criminals in the act. To the criminal element out there I say this, " I don't call 911". Hope you recover it catch the low life who stole it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don't give up hope, but the odds of getting it back or long. My 15 HP Merc was stolen over in Deschutes County 4 or 5 years ago. The Sheriff found out who did it, and went to arrest the 3 kids. They had to stand in line because the city police were already at the house arresting the teenagers for other crimes. The judge made them write letters of apology and reimburse me for damages. I got lucky.

·
Registered
348 Posts
You sure did get lucky. Outboards are one of those things that someone can steal in Portland and head up to somewere like Seattle and sell and you'll never here from it again. My brothers :smile: car got stolen 3 days ago I know what it feels like man. High hopes maybe you'll get it back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts