IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you subscribe to the Hogmaster accounting theory, we paid 7 grand for a springer today( depends on how much the new depthfinder costs).

If you do not subscribe to this theory, you are most likely a democrat with a North River playing 9 holes in the am( standard attempt at a joke disclaimer.The above sentence was an attempt at humor, if you do not find it funny, I am sorry. Please do not light the dog on fire because you do not find any part of it funny. Please do not deport me to Siberia, or worse- Minnesota, because you find no part of it funny. If you do deport me, please send me to Minnesota. There is good Muskie fishing there.)

Nice meeting you Krue.

Mark and the dog who should have been offered with a 5 year financing plan.

P.S. We got the skunk out of the new boat today.

·
Registered
8,838 Posts
Does this mean you were "with springer" today Mark???

Gotta love the fuzzy math!

And as far as the disclaimer, well, Siberia and Minnesota are the same place!

:cheers:

·
Registered
13,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does. Got the skunk out of a reel, plug, net and boat all in one fish.

Actually Hog, Siberia is not the same place as Minnesota. There is no such thing as professional wrestling/ politicians in Siberia. Which goes to show that those Russians are much smarter than some folks in the midwestern US.

Mark and the dog.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Which goes to show that those Russians are much smarter than some folks in the midwestern US.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Be nice Mark.... :rolleyes:
:wink:

Remember what Forrest Gump said, "stupid is as stupid does." :laugh: :wink:

Krue

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
We did our best, flatfish, but Minnesota don't want ya. Said they would take the dog, though.

North Dakota was the best we could do (and Siberia has nothing on them). Hope ya like 4lb Walleye through the ice.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Hey. A 4# walleye is good no matter how you catch it. :wink: . I'm from Minnesota also.

[ 04-20-2003, 03:57 AM: Message edited by: trap50 ]

·
Premium Member
4,087 Posts
Minnah--Soootah....Ya'll come back now, ya hear.

My springer karma is sooooo bad....

Just how bad is it....

I almost had to net a bait of eggs angled springer, until we saw it was a high finner :wink: .

Roy's next springer got a little more spendy, some doughball cut a doughnut around his boat close enough to cut his line taking diver and quik fish with him :mad: .

·
Registered
13,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uf Dah!

Maybe Canada somewhere around International Falls. Love them New years day festivities.

To those of you from Minnesota- I can make fun of my own. They make fun of us "Oregonites" for living in a rainforest and having whimpy govs. But deep down I know they make fun because they wish to fish for Wally in the John Day pool. Just like Al Lindner.

Mark and the considering the offer to be carried off by skeeters dog.

P.S-North Dakta is real nice. Especially the Reynolds area on the German side of the tracks.But they have dinner at noon and supper at 6pm. Weird.

[ 04-20-2003, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Flatfish ]

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
I just figured out what the first fish will be worth in the boat I fish out of
$64,000
DAB

[ 04-20-2003, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: DAB ]

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
and what kinda boat did u get?....thats all i want to know