IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay guys,---I really did show you the local hot spot :shrug: . But, if it is any help , We didn't get a bump either. But as with all the other hot spots, it can be very , very , good.
Hope to see you out there again .
Terry

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Terry that general area was good to us we picked a fish for the little time we were there. I can see that area being very productive. I am going to give that area a good full days effort as I know it will produce. It was nice meeting you and good luck.............Chris

[ 04-22-2003, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Nice meeting you too Terry. Nice back yard I really like it. If you twisted my arm I guess I could settle :wink: :grin:

Thanks for the tips and showing us your trolling spot. I am sure we will be back to fish that area... looks real fishy.

Take care. I like the way your dog just sits there prefect and watches his rod. Does he reel them in too?

:cheers:

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya--the dog gets his own fish.But the old gezzer can't bait his own hooks anymore ( he's pushing 15) but he sure doesen't like if I don't get the role right on his bait.
Stop by anytime, I may even have another secret spot. :wink:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hey there Terry,

I was one of the knuckle heads with 5-cents.

I was impressed with your dog and his fishing capabilities how did you teach him to reel?
I been trying to teach my dog to fish but I'm having a hard time. :wink:

Nice meeting you yesterday and thank you for sharing those tips with us.

Bobby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts