IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may not be a surprise to most of you but 5 cent is a very hurtful man. Let me tell you about this guy. Back sometime in February I get an email from 5 cent asking if I would help him with some Springer techniques. I’m always willing to help out the fishing handicap so I figure here is another dork
I can help a little and hopefully he will find some success. Well it did not take this fast learner much time at all to start getting the hang of Springer fishing and doing great for himself and others. This is where his sickness comes into play. Knowing that I was unemployed he jumped at the chance to offer me a job (probably felt sorry for me) “Hey I have a great idea why don’t you work for me; I know you would do well!” So being a little short in the pocket book I figured what the hay I’ll see what he has to offer. After talking with his sales manager I accepted a position. I never knew what I was getting myself into :shrug: . Just tonight I figured out his master plan
. Offer Chris a job let him start making good money and we can have our river back. Well guess what Shane it is working. Tomorrow I cannot go fishing because there are too many clients that want my attention and I would rather have a bank account that is over flowing :dance: than a freezer full of fish. So good luck out there TEAM BABY ARM while I’m slaving away filling my bank account............Chris

PS. 5 cents - don’t call me and ask what the date is

[ 04-30-2003, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Wah...Chris, we feel sooooo sorry for you! :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Not only do I hoard the fish of the unsuspecting on my boat but I sign your paycheck :shocked:

The idea is to work 2-3 days a week and fish 2-3 days a week. I obviously need to help you out with your time management too! :tongue:

Somehow Chris I think you are going to do just fine and when you have that full bank account, the new truck and new boat you will thank me by giving me all your fish :laugh: Afterall I think it is a fair trade off for a little fishing knowledge. I take care of my crew :grin:

·
Banned
8,921 Posts
It's called "Let him take it... Let him take it.... Whoa, FISH ON!!!"

I fell for that once, but, trust me, fun is more fun. :grin:

Skein

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All I got today was hay we just had another pound down. Last time I talked with them they had 8 pound downs and one fish in the box. So as I fiqure it I made a $100 for every pound down they got.................chris

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Make sure you get some vacation time set aside to come and do some night fishing for Steelies and Salmon up here at McNary! :cheers:

·
Administrator
41,374 Posts
Jobs are good things ... congrats Chris! Now I just have to figure out Shane's math ... 2-3 days of work a week, 2-3 days of fishing a week ... Hmmm? Does that mean we've adopted the 4-6 day a week calendar? :grin:

G

·
Warned you Chris. :tongue:

(Even looks like him huh and we all know by now what he looks like :laugh: :grin: )

[ 04-30-2003, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Ok..I think it's wonderful with the economy the way it is that you have found employement :cheers: :dance:
BUT After reading this post (second time) first time it got taken down before i could respond...It looks to me you are calling anyone who contacts you about fishing a dork
or fishing "handicapped" Fishstyx...you have caught a few springers... :shrug: I don't remember seeing any posts last fall for Uprivers or Coho :whazzup: I think you have a lot of splain'n to do ...the pressure is on...Summers...Fall Chinook...Coho..Wooden Nickel...tell him...MrDorkfish Puts out :shocked: Anyway...nobody is getting any river back.

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mr Dorkfish
Last year I did not have a computer fast enough to load pic. But if you would like to see pics of fall fish here ya go
There are many more. As you can see I really enjoy getting others into great fish........Chris

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dorkfish by the way shane has told me you do put out very well as a matter of fact :grin:

Looks like I know about fall fish also what you think? Maybe Shane will co-sign that I can catch fish also...........Chris

[ 04-30-2003, 11:15 PM: Message edited by: fishnxtc ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Wow Chris some nice pics there :bowdown:
:grin:

I guess we will keep you in the club for another day! :wink:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
:blush: The proof is in the pic..i thought so but now that you are employed... :shrug: :laugh: I'm sure you'll find ways to get out there often...Shane...Don't forget lots of vacation time in that benefits package :tongue:

Mrdorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Hey Chris, Are those Clown frowns you and Steve have going? I can't tell.

Thanks for taking me back to Fall I needed that.
And quit yo nagging N. You'll always get fish, foo :cool:

Bobby

1 - 18 of 18 Posts