IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some thinking today as I sat and watched my rod as it sat motionless in the holder all day. After much debate I came to this conclusion. You have spent far too much time banging fish in my river thus far this year so now it's payback. Bring your bumpers in the morning cause the Vanilla Gorilla is going to be tracking you down. I figure I will leave my anchor at home and just tie up to your port side. After I limit out on URB's, I'll bust out my gator reaping gear and try not to tangle up with your wobblers :shocked:

Good job on those fish today Albino Rhino :cheers:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I was going to start a different thread, but Ill just hijack this one... :wink:

Rick, seeme I remember your partial to Ling Cod for eating purposes? Well I already have most of a freezer full, and just baggged another 20 LBS of fillets from yesterday.

How do I get some over to you? No need to trade for salmon, I got that coming out my ears as well. And this is just for Rick, I dont need 20 emails from people offering to unload my freezer. :hoboy:

If you want a bag or two, (fresh or frozen) let me know, I would part with some for an senior citizen like yourself... LOL

UG

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I live in Tigard, call me at (503) 524-0149 for the address and directions.

Just me and the dog here this evening watching college football if you want to come over. I put the fish in the freezer an hour ago, but if you want it fresh Ill go pull it out and put it in the fridge instead.

UG

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
And Rick, I have the other side of you reserved!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I can't say for sure, but I think the Asaltar is resting before heading back to the grindstone.

Get Bent and I will be riding with a buddy of mine, so if you need someone to harass, we'll be available :tongue: .

If one of you Carrot Sticks shoots me an email, we'll swap cell #'s and torture each other with live "In the Box" reports. I know you guys are good for a fish or two, even when the bite stinks.

[email protected]

I think if that big orange boat moves tonight, I'll be trying for some water in that area come daylight. Along with 200 of my closest buds :grin:

See ya bright and early !

Chris :cool:

PS.-- UGLYGREEN, if you're back is up to it, I need to run a few scouting trips to my backyard in the next few weeks. Would be cool if you could join me for some egg tossin at some ho's.

G

·
Family obligations. Brad - will call you if I can break away tommorow.

Hmmm...wonder who the real "mole" is? :laugh:

Wack some.

Rick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts