IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Justin Mckay from Seattle, Washington was down fishing with his dad for the weekend and landed this hog at an even 40 lbs. Congradulations Justin!

UG

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
HOLY COW! What a fish! Congrats.... :cheers:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, I lost 2 fish (salmon), my other buddy got 4 leeper size or larger sturgon (released), we released 2 wild steelhead, and kept one 4 lb walleye that we got on a spinglo...which was strange.

UG

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Brad- when you're using worms on those spin glo's, waddya expect? :whazzup: :grin: :wink:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Wow, now there's a wall hanger.

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
Hey everyone.

What "Big Shad Brad" didn't bother to mention, was that this fish was a hand off from Brad. He wanted to see the visitor catch a fish and Brad handed this beauty off.

He would never mention a DETAIL like that. That's the kind of guy he is.

KUDOS to Big Shad Brad.

BTW. He and I got 2 steelies out of my boat in this area on Monday afternoon.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Sweet demon shirt. Maybe that's what I need to catch the Yooon Haaag.

Pic doesn't do it justice if it's really 40 lbs. Sucks how a camera can do that. Great fish though.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Wow, that is a beauty! Those summer chinook are sure neat fish (I wouldn't know, never actually fished for/caught one!). Nice story about the UG handoff. I always enjoy his posts, and it doesn't suprise me at all at his generosity. I love his disclaimer, reminds me of a friend who owns a flyshop. I asked him once what flies to get for a lake trip, and of course he recommends SEVERAL, then after my purchase he proceeds to say that "of course past performance is not a guarantee of future results!" I said geez, I just wanted to buy some flies bud, not a mutual fund!!!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Can't say much more that what has already been said! Great job on sharing the rod and fun!

SD

1 - 20 of 24 Posts