IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought maybe I should do this as my next modification....Just need to find a camo sail.:yay:

so just a heads up if ya see me coming up the river get the heck out of the way.......dont wind powered boats have the right away all the time...LOL

· Premium Member
5,398 Posts
It will work great up at Hood River. And with the winds up there you will look like adart going across the river.:D

Rauly

· Registered
4,181 Posts
Hmm...as someone who's spent a fair amount of time aboard sailboats of all sizes I notice your new sailing craft could use the addition of at least Lee Boards (I'm thinking a center mounted Dagger Board is "out" for this craft?) to make way sailing upwind/crosswind?

That's a little modification you can add while you're looking for your camo sail.

(Oh, and a Rudder w/Tiller might help too :jester:)

:cheers:

· Registered
14,116 Posts
No, you guys got it all wrong.......you stand up and steer w/ your weight and sail angle. Think of it as a sail board....not sail boat.

BW, although I'm sure the fuel mileage is great, tacking back and forth in the dark would be a real bear.

I think it could use a bow anchor ratchet and a little 10lb mushroom. You know for bass fishing and all.
An elec Minn-Kota bowmount would be nice too.:grin:
Hunt'nFish

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.