IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What will this bullet identify as?
The lead is in level with the top part of jacket...no depression in center like hollow point. Thnx!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Semi-jacketed flat point. It looks like it would leave a mark!

Who offers it?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought it here....seller doesn't kniw either...they were not expensive and hence the reason I bought em. I personally believe I can put a lil more oompphhh in em but always wondered what category would they fit in so I dont have to look a load and then notch it down a grain based on common sense and bullet. Loaded 20 rds with 2.6 grn titegroup and they cycled and shot well in my teeny tiny ruger 380. I've some CFE and W231 which I wanna try on same bullets.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Gavrilo Princip

• Haha
Reactions: dirtman

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol...one of the reason for first world war but the bullets are not that old. Stay focused...lol

·
Registered
370 Posts
What will this bullet identify as?
The lead is in level with the top part of jacket...no depression in center like hollow point. Thnx!

Classic dumdum round. Outlawed in all but three countries in the world. Destroy them, delete this post and keep an eye out for black helicopters.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Lol...one of the reason for first world war but the bullets are not that old. Stay focused...lol

Two shots, two fatalities. The .380 is more potent than people think.

Reactions: piscean

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol....I have those simple rd nose..infact loaded a box with 115 grn for 380 yesterday of the simple rd nose and have not so simple bullets as well. Variety is the spice of life!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lucky Gunner sells ammo with these bullets for .380 auto defined as 95grn jsp. I need to amp up my load. I did found sone 95 grn RN data with CFE pistol ...3.2 grns...will try that. Currently 2.8 grn titegroup is shooting

1 - 20 of 21 Posts