IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now folks, if you want fast service and proven results, you have to buy Marie's Sticky Scents!!! I have never used scents before today. I read on ifish about the results, but now I am sold. I ordered 3 kinds of Marie's Sticky Scents on Thursday, get them in the mail Friday, and 3rd cast today, bobber down, fish on! I lost my digital camera last week in Astoria, so I had to clean my fish before getting back into town, before a friend could snap a digital shot of the beauty. Take a look at what Marie's Sticky Scents can do for you :grin: :

This was the only bobber fish caught at the zipper lip location. I also missed a bobber down in the wind at high slack. The wind kept a rather large belly in the line, so I couldn't catch up with it before spitting the hook.

I was using a combo with a generous portion of sticky shrimp scent on the yarn. This baby swallowed it, :dance: :dance: By the way, I caught this off the bank. Notice also the ifish.net hat I'm wearing.

The interesting thing about this fish, is it took a hard run to the right, turned around, and charged me hard. It slammed into my left leg before going back out for few more hard runs!

Go get 'em!
:grin: :grin:

SKP

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
WOW! It just keeps getting better and better!!!

Congratulations SKP!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Great story! Great Fish!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

Marie

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

[ 09-13-2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Captain and Marie ]

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually, thank you Marie!

SKP

[ 09-15-2003, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: SKP ]

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Told you guys about it two years ago... I bet you just thought I was trying to be nice to Marie.

Nope! But her shrimp scent does make me want to be nicer to her all the time...

If I get nice enough, Marie, do I get a life time supply? :smile: :smile: :smile:

Jen

I've been using the shrimp scent for what? Three years? Two and a half? I honestly believe in that product with my whole heart.

And I mean that most sincerely!

I've even bought bottles and sent them to people way far away, just cuz I wanted others to believe me! Out of my own pocket! Strangers! :smile:

Jen

Jen

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have to say that wearing my ifish.net hat helped too Jennie! :grin:

SKP

·
Registered
300 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]:

I've even bought bottles and sent them to people way far away, just cuz I wanted others to believe me! Out of my own pocket! Strangers! :smile:

<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Nah, I don't believe you.

My name is John .....
181... nw _______ rd.
Beaverton, Or. 97006

:wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts