IFish.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought would post this, for we finished for the summer, something that yea, might like read up on the history of Oregon's past. This will also be featured on Oregon Field Guide. ( will know those details later, They still have the raw footage).. Will post those dates, when they are updated.

I had to work, those day's during the filming.. drats.. but good thing too...

Been working on this, with Good friend for years... & years.. many summer day's in the water..

Hope you enjoy the news article. & info.. If want real photo's, I can post.
Or PM me.

One thing, on this mammoth/Bone site, ALL this will be public domain, for Educational use ONLY.

Linky:

http://www.newsregister.com/news/results.cfm?story_no=225649

·
Registered
16,535 Posts
Cornbread..............................

That was so good in so many ways..........................

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will be getting DNA, Just never know!!...:grin::grin::grin:

Lots of them critters running around in the Valley before the Vast amounts of Floods that went zipping through the Valley 15 year cycles.

Would love to travel in time, to watch it happen.

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Yeah sure, wishful thinking. If only mothers-in-law came zipping through just once every 15 years...... Better yet, if those visits were in July, and coincided with El Nino, it woud be a perfect world. "Say hi to Mom honey, I'll be back in August."

:meme:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bump, for update On Oregon field guide

New's link is outdate.. and a dud... will delete that part.. drats.

Thought would post this, for we finished for the summer, something that yea, might like read up on the history of Oregon's past. This will also be featured on Oregon Field Guide. ( will know those details later, They still have the raw footage).. Will post those dates, when they are updated.

I had to work, those day's during the filming.. drats.. but good thing too...

Been working on this, with Good friend for years... & years.. many summer day's in the water..

Hope you enjoy the news article. & info.. If want real photo's, I can post.
Or PM me.

One thing, on this mammoth/Bone site, ALL this will be public domain, for Educational use ONLY.

Linky:

The underwater filming will show Thursday Oct 9th 8:30Pm on OPB, Oregon Field guide. Then repeat again, the 12th at 6:30Pm

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
All this digging and you have a live specimin right before your eyes.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yikes.. some things are just left Buried...

there goes my lunch...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts