IFish.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a little help. The local Wal-Mart has a 3 piece 8 1/2' spinning rod for sale. Looks to be a great rod to have with you at all times just in case...

I have fished with Loomis, Lamis and TH Customs and I have been real happy with all of them. This rod is a good price and looks to be ok quality. The thing that gets me is the "Made in Korea" sticker on it.

I did a past search to see what people thought of Grigg rods and it looks like there is a lot of folks in favor of the FMS house rods.

So what is the general thought on Grigg rods, how good are they? How do they fish?

Thanks!

·
Registered
588 Posts
From my own experience with grigg rods is awesome, I had a new flyrod and on my 3rd false cast the tip shot off and looked like an arrow as it sailed away and into the river, my fault for not puting it on right but I called them and they said to send in the lower half and they would replace it NO COST.... thats customer service I was willing to pay for the new tip and told them that but they said no problem. can't beat their rods for the money.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just wanted to let you know, Grigg will replace tip sections on all of thier rods for $15.00. Even after the warrantee runs out. They are located at the Aurora airport.

Chicken of the sea

·
Registered
631 Posts
Grigg rods, I love them. I fish with many friends who use my gear. With the low price, I can have 3 rods for the price of one "big name" rod.
I own 13 Grigg rods and love them. These rods are made in the same factories as many rods that cost twice as much.
Best Fishes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts