IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished monday ,wednesday and today. My wife got to go yesterday and she showed me how to catch fish........... Here are two nooks we bonked yesterday......

We also got 4 nice coho.

Monday I fished with my buddy and his little boy and he tought us how to fish. No pictures but We all got our limits.
Today I took a co-worker who loves to fish but doesnt have the opportunity to go much. He did real good for being a greenhorn.
Heres his nook and a nice coho......

Heres the days catch.........

Today was a little bumpy but the rest of the days were awesome. Take care and have fun this weekend.

John

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Cool pics :cheers:

Sounds like you had some great fishing

·
Registered
449 Posts
Nice fish, way to go :cheers: . The boat looks familiar. We were out Monday in a blue Hewescraft/blue top, were you in our area? We had similar luck, but no big nooks.

G

·
Nice job John. I was in The Dalles when I got your message :depressed: but the Deschutes was, as always, beautiful

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fi****is .....I think that I remember you and your boat. I asked you what your moniker was but didnt get a chance to tell you mine. We were going opposite directions all day !!!! :smile:

John

·
Registered
888 Posts
John you are the man I am glad the miss got to catch some fish. I will call you this week maybe we can get out i will make sure that i can stay out the entire day this time. any how tell the wife congrats. Sam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts