IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to work last Sat, but on my way back from Baker City late that night I saw my ********* partner's car parked by our zipperlip bank spot off I84. I wanted to pull over and investigate, but couldn't get stopped in time. Made a mental note to call him, but then lost the note.

He called me this a.m. and said he got 96 fish total on Sat & Sun. Not his best weekend ever, but his best so far this year. They're definitely on the bite.
He tried to call me to go fishing on Sun, but I slept most of the day and didn't bother checking my voice mail. Figures. I could have made a few extra bucks, and maybe got myself into the $5 bracket. :mad:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm sure they'll still be there next weekend. Give it a shot. Even if you don't catch enough to get into the 5 dollar bracket, you should be able to catch enough to pay for your new CD recorder. :grin:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Hey 1pump. Thanks for the report. I've heard they were on the spawn. I think it's time for you to organize that '********* flotilla.' My dad went out yesterday, but the river was so low he ended up gathering two coffee cans of dick nites, shad jigs, spinners and 3-8oz. leads instead of fishing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts